1 bunch thin asparagus, ends trimmed
1 tsp olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
1 batch quick tomato chive jam
4 hardboiled eggs, quartered
Feta cheese, optional, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Toss asparagus with 1 tsp olive oil, salt and black pepper and arrange on a baking sheet.
3. Roast for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Remove asparagus from the oven; plate and top with the tomato chive jam.
5. Scatter eggs and feta, optional, over the asparagus and tomatoes.
Serves 2 as a main dish, or 4-6 as a side or appetizer. Can be enjoyed hot or at room temperature.
Or, with feta: