3 Tbsp olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Baguette, sliced (traditional or whole wheat)
1/2 clove garlic
1. Cut tomatoes in half.
2. Gently squeeze the tomatoes to remove most of the seeds.
3. Using the large holes of a box grater, grate the cut side of the tomato into a bowl. You will be left with most of the skin in your hand (discard).
4. Add olive oil to the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Toast baguette slices and, while warm, rub with the cut side of the garlic.
6. Top each slice with the grated tomato mixture.